Welcome to Devezin Cosmetics, The Luxe Beauty brand You Need to Know

Since debuting his namesake brand during LA Fashion Week in 2010 at Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles, Eric Devezin has excelled in creating ultra-feminine beauty collections for everyone from NYC socialites to Hollywood celebrities. From his inspiration for Fall Winter 2017 to how he sees his brand expanding and more, get to know the makeup designer. 


Eric, why did you decide to launch your own brand?    
I had been doing quite a bit of custom blending work and as the demand grew I decided to put a beauty collection together so that my clients had a variety of products to choose from. 
Which brands did you work at leading up to this? 
I worked for MAC, Makeup Forever, Bobbi Brown and plenty other top brands, which were incredible experiences, and I worked on the design team at Pure Beauty before launching my own brand.  
How do you describe your makeup designory aesthetic? 
My makeup design aesthetic is ultra-feminine, classic with a modern twist. Trendy, progressive, and ease of an everyday look are extremely important to me.
What’s your inspiration for Fall/Winter 2017? 
Our Fall/Winter 2017  beauty collection was inspired by the Hollywood glamour of all decades.

Lots of women come to you for event makeup. What’s your favorite occasion to makeup design for? 
All celebratory occasions! It brings me so much joy to be involved in a special day for a client. As a makeup designer, there is no better feeling than knowing you have helped someone look and feel their best!
Why did you decide to keep your line USA-made? 
I’m a native California! I also studied makeup design here. I love the NoHo and DWTN district and the energy of our city. I want to do my part to keep it going! 
Who are your muses? 
Strong, independent, beautiful women!
How do you see your brand expanding?
We’ve been doing a lot of custom blending work and hope to offer deeper hues in the future.  
Where is your line sold?
Our collections are sold at specialty stores domestically and internationally, and also online at Devezin Beauty.



                             Spring 2018 Beauty Trends: Exaggerated Eyeliner

Popular Posts