Happy Thanksgiving! A note from our founder Eric Devezin- plus A few odds and ends to keep you busy between courses.

Happy Thanksgiving!

  
A Note From Devezin Cosmetics CEO

Today, I want to personally wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.

This is one of my favorite holidays because it means quality time with the ones I love, but it also means thinking about what I am most thankful for in my life. As you hear me often say, I am most thankful for the privilege of working with such an incredible community and team who inspire me every day. What are you most thankful for today? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook or tweet me @ericdevezin.

Happy Thanksgiving! xo

Eric Devezin 
From all of us here at Devezin Cosmetics: Happy Thanksgiving!

And in case you have more time...

Opt for a cranberry and bronze smokey eye to keep you polished and glowing from the time you serve your first appetizer until after dinner drinks. We have quick tips to have you ready long before the turkey is!Go here. And,  The holiday may be underway, but it's not too late to gather some last minute inspiration! Be sure to check out our Pinterest  boards for pointers on seasonal style, recipes, tabletop décor, and more.

Copyright © 2013 Devezin Cosmetics, All rights reserved.



Popular Posts