A few things to love:

Get Perfect Brows

Perfect brows frame your face, but do you know the best shape for
them? If you are anything like my new neighbor, She over plucked and over filled them
in-until she finally learned from me, how to do it correctly.



Now that she found her favorite way to shape and define her brows, I'd like to share the love! I am an Expert in brow shaping, and would like to invite you to an incredible "Red-carpet worthy brows" event! Come meet me! We’ll take selfies together!


You will get a complimentary brow consultation and brow powder
application by one of our brow experts and a makeover
by a Celebrity Makeup Artist! So come, hang out and get a brow make-over Saturday March 28 from 2:00-5:00pm at Attitude Salon 
22150 Ventura Blvd Ste 102
Woodland Hills // rsvp@devezinbeauty.com subject line Sfv Event #perfectbrows







Devezin Cosmetics

Popular Posts